TURNTABLE CAJUN FRIED TILAPIA™March 20, 2016
FREE STYLE OVEN FRIED CHICKEN™March 20, 2016
One of my all-time favorites, this well rounded flavor of sweet, hot, herbal and spicy chicken is going to light up your whole face!
- 12 chicken pieces with skin removed
- 1 tablespoon ground all spice
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ cup fresh chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 ½ teaspoon onion (chopped fine)
- 1 teaspoon spring onion (chopped fine)
- 1 hot chili pepper (chopped)
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup orange juice
Preheat oven at 375°F.
Wash chicken and pat dry with paper towel. In a large bowl combine all of the ingredients and mix well. Add chicken to marinate, cover and refrigerate for 1-12 hours. Remove chicken from marinade. Place in baking pan. Bake at 375°F for one hour.