FREESTYLE FRIED CHICKEN™March 20, 2016
Hip-Hop Has Its Own Celebrity ChefMarch 1, 2018
Here is the ultimate mac-and-cheese recipe. It's creamy, thick and Snoop Dog rich, and it really holds on to that that cheesy flavor. Once you taste it, you'll never go back to boxed brands
- 2-3 cups elbow macaroni
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheese
- 1 cup shredded mild cheddar cheese (half for topping)
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 2 eggs
- ½ evaporated or regular milk
- ½ cup melted un-salted butter
- 1 teaspoon low sodium season salt
- 1 teaspoon white or black pepper
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Boil your macaroni according to package instructions, making sure not to overcook. Drain immediately and rinse the macaroni with cold running water. Set aside. In large bowl add all ingredients except for half of mild cheddar cheese for topping. Mix well and transfer into a well-greased baking pan. Top with remaining cheese and bake for 35 minutes or until golden. Do not over bake.